It’s important that you know:
- We may hold and use the personal details you give us during your interactions with our website.
- This may be used for making lending decisions, for the prevention of fraud and debt collection and to help us understand where you’re coming from financially.
- We can also use this information to contact you and let you know what’s going on, to carry out our services and to provide you with better services and products from The One Stop Money Shop.
- This information will allow us to carry out statistical analysis to help us recognise your needs and to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and our website.
As legally allowed:
- We may share this information with other companies in The One Stop Money Shop and selected third parties so that they can do the same, and in turn they may share information that they hold about you with us.
- If we identify that false or inaccurate information has been provided, including in relation to someone’s identity and fraud is detected, this information, including Personal Data, will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
- Law enforcement agencies may also access and use this information.
- To help prevent fraud and money laundering, lenders and other companies can access and use this information, for example: to check details on an application for credit/credit related facilities; to manage credit/credit related accounts; to recover debt; to check details of claims and proposals for insurance and to check details of employees and job applicants.
- Lenders and other organisations can access and use information from other countries as is recorded by fraud prevention agencies. If you’d like to know a bit more about this, just visit ‘Contact Us’ and drop us an email.
- When you submit an application through this website, you are agreeing for The One Stop Money Shop to contact you from time to time by text, email, phone, fax or electronic means, to let you know about other products and services offered by us or other carefully selected companies that we think will interest you.
- Any and all the information you give us in your application is held safely and securely by The One Stop Money Shop in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.